Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Csr Bluetooth Radio Drivers Win 7 32

Happily ever after

The snow, fell in abundance last weekend in Burgundy (and to a lesser extent, Paris) has not prevented trains from running (well, not my trains ...)
I was able to go to Montreuil, where I measured the impact of advertising on sales books ...
Indeed, How (well) missed his vacation had been selected by the SLPJ Jukebox teens (see here and here ). The clip dedicated to my artwork and reading excerpts of the novel, supported by those of a comedian who read excerpts of the 6 selected novels, generated on Saturday morning a small influx of parents, grandparents, children and even (yes, yes) of real teens (you read that right) !

With immediate result of a signing frenzy (well. .. we hear when, in Montreuil, a normal author - off bestsellers - "sign" more than 10 books people he does not know, it opens the champagne on the stand) ...
I am advised today that Maxim has a box all weekend (advertise, advertise, I tell you!) what I am still very pleased to and it allows me to announce today its ... BACK!
Yes, Max is back ! When? I do not know (I have another novel on the fire) but it will be soon, he jumps up already!

© photo credit: a reader and librarian come talk to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment