Sunday, September 19, 2010

Manuals For Astrostart Car Starters

Emotion


Each time, it gives me the same effect: to appear for the first time on a publisher's catalog, the presentation of a book you wrote, causes intense emotion almost comparable to that one would feel in love with her to her family reunited. (Funny metaphor that makes my family and my readers of my books my lovers ... um, never mind.)

Here is what the catalog Instruments South begins in January, we said about my favorite (yes, this book will be my pet, let it be said):

Like trains in the night Anne Percin, January 2011, the Rouergue
A collection of four new focus around couples, lovers, friends or cousins, united for better worse. Duo arsonists or lovers, lovers galley or cousins in revolt against the tyranny father: a collection of very high quality of writing and truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment